Crowd Pleaser

Posted by Sew Sew by Audrey Perrott On Tuesday, November 23, 2010 0 comments
I don't know about you but I hate crowds. I especially hate crowds when shopping. I have never been one to indulge in the Black Friday tradition of waking at 4 a.m., deal with pushy people, and call it a day by 8 a.m. That's every night with a baby!

So, as friends, family and followers, my SewSew shop is offering you a special coupon from Black Friday through Cyber Monday--10% off your entire order! Stock up on items to trim the tree and stuff the stockings. And while you're at it, show someone how much they mean to you by telling them: pick up a few Fuzzy Fortune Cookies with custom sweet sentiments.

Shop SewSew November 26 through November 29 and use the code: sewsewblack1126 at checkout. Affordable, unique, made with love, and no crowds!



0 comments to Crowd Pleaser

Post a Comment