O Holy Amateur Night

Posted by Sew Sew by Audrey Perrott On Friday, November 19, 2010 0 comments
One of my most memorable Christmas presents I received when I was younger was a Pentax camera. Normally, it was pretty obvious that my mom picked out all my gifts and my dad picked out most of my brothers' gifts, but this time it was different. My dad was so excited for me to open it that before I even had ripped the wrapping paper he exclaimed, "It's a Pentax camera!" He then proceeded to hand me another wrapped present and said, "And here's a case for it!"

The true gift he gave me was a love for photography and last month someone actually paid me to take pictures of their family for their Christmas card. I am definitely an amateur, a dabbler, but here are a few pictures of the lovely Helling family that I liked best.





























0 comments to O Holy Amateur Night

Post a Comment